New Member/Future Stanger

• Sponsors (?)

I should have adopted like DMAN...

My mommy told me not to reproduce :)

Trust me the road to baby Dman was a costly one...by the time we finished with the overpriced world of modern medicine and it's fertility proceedures....add 16 months of anxiety, 400 pages of documents, an undisclosed financial contribution you could have had two baby pinstrypes and an 05GT...we are damn lucky to have him though....Damn lucky.

Trust me the road to baby Dman was a costly one...by the time we finished with the overpriced world of modern medicine and it's fertility proceedures....add 16 months of anxiety, 400 pages of documents, an undisclosed financial contribution you could have had two baby pinstrypes and an 05GT...we are damn lucky to have him though....Damn lucky.

I'm in the wrong business... I should be a baby broker. :(

:rlaugh: My cousin adopted... Took like 2 years. The first time around the crackhead mother decided to keep her child and raise him/her as a crackhead too.

They make it way too hard :nonono:

CONGRATS!!! :nice:

No crackhead baby/ open adoption for D....someone shows up on my porch for my little monster they end up in the hole I keep in the backyard....originally dug for wife :)....kidding wife...kidding *grabs doritos and dives behind couch*

damn 90 you still unemployed??? you avg a post every 16 minutes. you should pull your car out of storage and wash it or something.

or better yet, shine it up really good and offer the girl next door a carton of Kools to put on a hooters uniform and spread it on the hood of your car. then your talk posse spot will be held for life.

Still unemployed, but i sent my resume to an electrical company (hope that goes through) and i also allied at the post office.. (really hope i get that, start out is average 20/hour) id really like to go postal ... walken everyday would be good for me... im not to worried about my spot, me and Strype are Pritty Close now. hes kinda like my spot security....