New Member/Future Stanger

• Sponsors (?)

allready getting grief, man you guys are harsh. So how might one go about changing his name?

You havent even come CLOSE to seeing harsh yet. This is like recess.

By the way... since youre only 13... that makes your parents about 35 years old........ So.. you wouldnt happen to have any pics of mom would ya? :D

You havent even come CLOSE to seeing harsh yet. This is like recess.

By the way... since youre only 13... that makes your parents about 35 years old........ So.. you wouldnt happen to have any pics of mom would ya? :D

well your calculations are slightly off, and I don't think you'd want any pictures of my mom. I can think of a friend of mine whose mom you might want pictures of, :rolleyes: , but notmine

grown folks are talken son, turn around and walk away!

I think my mind can handle it. My society is one of pervertedness (if that's a word:shrug: )

oh, here's a funny story for ya. couple weeks ago my class went to the movies and there were a couple that started making out and the girl gave him a hand job. Now they're not aloud to come to any more movies. 'caue they were "paying more attention to each other than the movie":rlaugh:

But ya think it's kinda sad that at age 13 there are people who have already turned into whores and that stuff like that is happening