New Member Out Of Delaware: 2010 Gt Premium

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Brandonc28, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Brandonc28

Brandonc28 New Member

Hey everyone, so i figured i should finally join a forum after buying my first Mustang in May of 2013. I have a black 2010 GT Premium with the factory track package that gives it a nice 3:73 gear ratio and the nice silver 19" 5 star wheels. I feel like it's tough having the 2010 since everyone constantly asks if it's the 5.0 but i have to explain it's the last year of the 4.6. Anyway, since i bought it i installed a set of Pypes "Pype-Bomb" black axelbacks along with the Pypes O/R X and Roush CAI. At first the axelbacks were ok, but after installing the X, they kind of just sound loud and toneless. I just ordered a set of Borla s-type Stingers that should be here any day now and super excited for that. Note: if anyone wants to buy my pype-bomb axelbacks, lemme know since i'll be posting them on ebay shortly. I also plan on getting the Borla LT headers with o/r shorty x within a month to complete the exhaust system. I haven't done much to the appearance except limo tint all the way around, some head/tail blackouts, and fog light delete. Anyway, looking forward to checking out the forum and posting with everyone. Talk to you all soon!
    side.JPG photo 1.JPG
  2. madspeed

madspeed Colonel Mustard Mod Dude Founding Member

Welcome to the show!!