New Member- Phx, Az

Hey, new to the forum. My name's Logan. I'm 23, went to school for automotive technology, i'm 2 classes away from my degree. Been fooling with cars for about 7 years. I had a '74 Dodge Dart 318/904, '82 Mustang GLX coupe 5.0/5 speed, '92 Mustang convertible 5.0/5 speed, and now an '82 GT 5.8/5 speed. Built the motors and T5s in both '82s and did HCI swaps on the Dart and 'Vert. I'm always trying to mod and improve. Helped a friend build a 7,500 rpm 283 for a '63 Cheby stepside p/u and we are currently putting together a 318 magnum for his '66 Dart wagon. His family is also big into VWs so i've picked up a good bit of that stuff on the way. They have a heavy '74 super beetle that cuts 11.90s on motor, 2276cc, over 200rwhp. I learned how to do T5s when mine needed a rebuild and started doing a lot of reading and practice and was doing them for Phx locals for a while. I also ported a set of stock valve E7 heads per the DIYPorintg.com recipe, polished the valves and chambers and sold them. Done a/c and electrical plenty but never been any good at body and paint. A friend is paying me to build a Barret Jackson-bound '64 Farilane with full Rod & Custom front and rear suspension setup, really trick stuff, and we are also doing a quick restore on a '67 Mustang coupe. He was basically a teacher for me, think he's done like 40 cars in his lifetime. He taught me how to do stuff then paid me to do it while he ran his business. I've been on FEP for a few years but always read threads from Stangnet. Figured it was time to join! I ask a lot of questions and I like to talk combos/what works with what to go fast. That's it!

• Sponsors (?)