New Member with 2012 Mustang and goodies!

• Sponsors (?)

To be honest, I gotta say that I'm teasing myself with the idea of getting a V6 Mustang. I'm planning to buy (or lease...2014 ain't too far away!!) a left over 11 or new 12 in the next few months. I kinda want the V6 after reading the MMFF write-ups on how they respond to mods. Any plans to twin-turb that thing??!!

In my opinion the new v6's have more than enough power for the street. This one is our first v6. I've owned 4 GT's, my first one had 225hp my last one had 285hp. The new GT's are 415hp, but you will pay a higher insurance premium and pay a little more for gas and the gt itself will cost more. But I have heard friends say its all most sacrilegious to own anything other than a v8 mustang. But I guess it's all a matter of opinion. I will say though that if this one was not a convertible, I would have definitely got a gt.

Yea it's kinda hard to wrap my head around getting a brand new Mustang with a V6...on purpose. But I always thought that I could get one and throw a blower or turbo on it along with a body kit and some rims. But by the time I do all that I will have spent the same amount as I would have if I just bought a brand new V8. So I'm considering a left-over or slightly used 2011 GT. But then I saw the 2014 GT and now I'm REALLY confused on what I wanna get, hahaha!! And if you read up on the 2013 Cobra...ugh I think my head is gonna explode. Ford is not making it easy for the indecisive...