Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by schmelter721, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I just received my first Mustang after selling my Camaro. The Camaro was carb'd but I really wanted to go with fuel injected so I sold the Camaro and now have a 1990 Mustang LX 5.0 has too many mods too list but I plan on doing more stuff to it. Right now it's sitting in my garage to have the 3G alternator swap done. I don't know why the previous owner never did this but oh well. I live in the Denton area so if anybody wants to hang out just message me I need to learn some more stuff about the fox bodies.

2. Thats a really nice fox. Right now I have a 91 lx hatch 2.3 n/a.
  3. Sweet fox man! Go to the "Fox 5.0 Talk" section! Is that a Cobra wing you have on there?
  4. Yes the previous owner put the cobra wing on it. I really love and enjoy the car. One of the only things I don't know much about the car is the previous owner put a cam in it but wasn't sure what the specs were. I do want to put a different cam in it because it doesn't seem as if the power band doesn't hit until 4,000rpm's. A friend of mine who works on Mustangs and anything Ford said he could hook me up with a cam so I plan on installing one in the Winter. Thanks for the replies this a great mustang forum compared to some of them.
  5. Finally got the 3G alternator on it. It charges so much better now.
  6. Sweet car looks like the white 93 lx 5.0 I used to own
  7. I'm definitely in love with the Mustang. I'm trying to decide if I should go with 3:73's though. I have 3:55's in it now but everyone on the forum looks like they all have 4:10's or 3:73's.
  8. I have to comment on that fox again lol. Its really nice. Have fun with it. Also post more pics in the future.
  9. Thanks man.
  10. Nice fox you got there, new to forums so just browsing and came across it. Sweet ride.