BigPauly3

Jul 12, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I'm new, been browsing for a few hours. Just thought I'd chime in a say hi. I'm a proud owner of a 2014 GT in Sterling Grey. I only have one question. Is there an app for this forum? I spend a lot more time on my phone than on my desk top. Navigating the site on the phone is a little tough.

• Sponsors (?)

Hiya 14'GT.

Welcome to Stangnet! :)

My first recommendation would be to chose a better screen name. Be Creative! :nice: It's the name that you will become to be known by! :nice:

You can send me a private message or just post in this thread with the new name that you want.

As for the phone issue... You CAN use Tapatalk to view this forum. In my opinion though, the mobile version of this forum that comes up on your mobile device automatically, is a lot better.

You be the judge, look at both and see which you like.

Lastly, no introduction is complete without pics of your car! :fuss:

This is a Mustang forum maaaaan. :) We like to see cars! :D

Ok change my user name to BigPauly3.

As per your request here is my car. It is a base model GT the only options I got, are sync and power seat the 401A package and auto trans. Wanted a MT but did not want to get the hit or miss MT-82. I had a bad one in my 3.7L and hated it. I bought the base model GT to mod it to my liking with no help from Ford. The exterior and engine bay are almost done. Then next spring I start performance mods. My current mods and add ons are... AMR staggered wheels I painted satin black, painted brake calipers red, 1.5" lowering springs, upper and lower control arms with pan hard bar and camber bolts, billet upper and lower grills painted satin black, black 5.0 emblem, black super snake style stripe. Black solid rocker stripe, red hash marks, flowmaster outlaws axlebacks tips painted satin black and the following are all MMD... ducktail spoiler, GT350 style quarter window covers, side scoops and fuel door. I also painted the heat extractors, fuel door satin black. The engine cover and coil covers are painted satin black with red trim. All mods were installed and painted By myself.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 user