Roger Tabares

Sep 10, 2014
Good afternoon guys. I have a 03 Saleen in white none supercharged. Bought it like that on purpose so I can pay less and swap later. Pretty mint except for the front bumper which the dealer in Ohio hide very well in their pictures on Auto Trader. I live in Miami, FL. Done a couple of things so far but mainly regular maintenance stuff fuel filter, fuel pump, spark plugs, air filter, short shifter, thermostat, Hid's, Clifford, Rims and tires 18x10 all around 295/35 in the back and 275/35 in the front. I went a little big in the front I think but I will see when I install the H&R springs, and SR caster camber plates this weekend, I've fixed a couple of air vents inside, Ohhh cross drilled and slotted rotors all around, Shorty antenna, straight pipe all the way to the back cheap fix. I think that's it, people love the car everywhere I go. I would have gotten a Cobra but they get stolen down hear in no time so w/e I am happy with my choice. I plan to sale my original Saleen rims soon so pm me if interested. Happy
cool.gif
to be a member.

Thank you very much,

• Sponsors (?)