New Mod!

BlackenedSVT

Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Well not really a "mod". Just was bored this weekend @ my uncle's sign shop. So decided to represent the forums, for the next time I go to the track or if people see me around :beer:

View attachment 356637

View attachment 356639

Made this and installed this myself, didn't take long at all, and I have it on both quarter windows. Doesn't look half bad. You can't see the "BLACKENEDSVT" in the top picture because its black lettering (obviously), but its there. Nice and subtle :coolman:

Next is a Stangnet.com one on there somewhere :nice:

Any of you guys representing your forums on your car?? :)

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good! But watchout....may be a copy right problem. I know when we were going to make signs for the NA club, I dont think I could physically have "stangnet.com" on it. Had to be just stangnet if im not mistaken. PM Tim and make sure though...its been a while.

Looks good! But watchout....may be a copy right problem. I know when we were going to make signs for the NA club, I dont think I could physically have "stangnet.com" on it. Had to be just stangnet if im not mistaken. PM Tim and make sure though...its been a while.

No copy right problem. I've discussed making some with the Stangnet.com logo (FOR YOUR N/A Club if you remember) here with the forum founder. Only stipulation with copyrighting in that situation was: if I make some (say), for you and charged you for materials and overhead/profit. Then I would have to pay royalties (per say) to the forums.

I made this for myself, and am not selling nor a distributor. Nothing illegal about that :nice:

Yea I remember that. But I thought there was more to it than that (we werent going to charge) and had something to do with making something for free, when stangnet could sell them (not that they would).

BUT maybe since it is JUST for you then its fine..... since we were making them for 50 people, the rules are probbaly different and thats what im getting confused with. Just wanted to make sure so you cant get into any trouble :nice: .

But its not like stangnet has your address or anything and will have men in black suits pay you a visit.
"Sir, you have 3 options. 1. you take those stickers off right now. 2. WE take the stickers off by removing the whole window 3. you hand over 1 Million in calculated potential sells and you get to keep the stickers :nice: " :lol:

But its not like stangnet has your address or anything and will have men in black suits pay you a visit.
"Sir, you have 3 options. 1. you take those stickers off right now. 2. WE take the stickers off by removing the whole window 3. you hand over 1 Million in calculated potential sells and you get to keep the stickers :nice: " :lol:

exactly :nice: its free advertising anyway :shrug:

I used to represent our local muscle car forum here in Tally, but the sticker eventually started to peel so i took it off. Gives it a cleaner look tho, TMCA is the forum.

HPIM1907.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM1907.jpg
    HPIM1907.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 33