New Moderator Introductions

duner

Mr. Warmth
Jul 21, 2003
Oregon
We would like to welcome two new moderators to the 2005 forums.

gp001 will be moderating the S197 GT Technical forum. His fabrication and mechanical knowledge will help us build this forum into the best 2005+ Mustang Technical forum on the net. He is also the owner of a new 2005 GT. This will be very helpful to the many members with technical questions.

Doc GTO will be moderating the S197 Talk forum. His level headed and thoughtful posts have contributed to this and other Stangnet forums. I appreciate the enthusiasm he has demonstrated while discussing the new Mustang and other performance vehicles. He is a car guy. He has been involved with the SCCA as an instructor and racer for many years. I look forward to picking his brain as I prepare for my first High Speed Driving Class.

Please help me welcome them to the SN Staff.

Thanks,
Keith

• Sponsors (?)

:cool:
duner said:

gp001 will be moderating the S197 GT Technical forum. His fabrication and mechanical knowledge will help us build this forum into the best 2005+ Mustang Technical forum on the net. He is also the owner of a new 2005 GT. This will be very helpful to the many members with technical questions.

Doc GTO will be moderating the S197 Talk forum. His level headed and thoughtful posts have contributed to this and other Stangnet forums. I appreciate the enthusiasm he has demonstrated while discussing the new Mustang and other performance vehicles. He is a car guy. He has been involved with the SCCA as an instructor and racer for many years. I look forward to picking his brain as I prepare for my first High Speed Driving Class.

Thanks,
Keith

Thank ya, thanky ya very much ladies and gentlemen . . .

No really, thanks for letting me help keep SN a great place to get and receive good car talk and info!

Thanks Duner!

Many of you may know me from my years in the Classics Forum here on Stangnet. If you don't, and you are interested, you can check out my website for info and fabrication projects on my 66 Mustang (347 stroker, Richmond 6 speed trans, hydraulic clutch, ...)

www.2mfffabshop.com

I will also be documenting all the modifications I do to my 05 in much the same manner. I will post links and write ups as I do the. In the coming weeks look for write ups/info on axleback swap, Predator issues, Lowering springs, adjustable Lower Control Arms, and Adjustable panhard rod and bracket. I have some other modifications in mind, but will let you guys in on them later.

Lets try to make SN the best technical source out there :nice:

duner said:

Thanks,
Keith

So what IS the current best 2005+ Mustang Technical forum on the net, if you are hiring this guy to help build the best one there is on the net?