New Mustang, we have 7 now!

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Alright let me start with the disclaimer, I dont have pics at the moment. My dad is doing some little things to it, and I dont want pics with him laying underneath it. I will have some in the next couple of hours though.

The car is for my mom, as an anniversary gift. It's nothing special but a real nice driver. 1966 Coupe, 6cyl, auto, red/black with a black vinyl top. We are getting 5 lug discs for it in the next few days, and going to put it on some old school torque thrusts. No big motor, no power adders, no 13" brakes and 18" wheels... just a nice simple driver that they can cruise and take to shows.

The plan is the brakes, redo the old body work and reshoot it. Then maybe a 67 shelby style hood, and a nice stereo. New chrome and just let her enjoy it. It is official now...

EVERY member of my family has a Mustang for themselves. I have 2, brother has 2, sister has 1, dad has 1, and mom has 1! I thought we were getting rid of one, as I am buying something new (post will be up in a few days) but my dads buying my 93 reef blue 4cyl for a driver for him! :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

We showed her, she can drive it now, the mods will come in the winter time, or a week where the weather will be bad and she will drive her DD.

I am going to grab some quick pics now, and as far as the whole group together, we have been talking about it, but need an area big enough, and 7 drivers to get the cars to that spot!

PICS...

Also the best I could grab with the other cars in the pic.

Blue 86 has my dads 11 second GT40P motor in it. The white GT has an exhaust and 3.73s, and the reef blue car is my 4cyl dd that my dads buying this week. My cars at paint, dads is in the shop downstairs, and the bros 06 is behind the garage door there!

510784_420_full.jpg

510784_421_full.jpg

510784_422_full.jpg

510784_423_full.jpg

510784_424_full.jpg

510784_425_full.jpg

I actually like the vynil top, but never did before...

With some white walls I think it will look like a nice clean cruiser, which is what we want.

I just grabbed an '03 Audi A4, 1.8T with a 5-speed, low miles, and a rare color. I get it wed, and will have pics up soon after!