New NW Forum!

Jon

Founding Member
Nov 27, 1998
Canby, OR
With the recent members of Stangnet trading in their performance cars for trucks/suvs we may have to start a new forum if this trend continues. Must be all the rain that is making people give up.
BTW, anyone want to buy a 2000 GT or a 1996 Cobra? May be willing to trade for GMC Sierra.

• Sponsors (?)

Jon said:
With the recent members of Stangnet trading in their performance cars for trucks/suvs we may have to start a new forum if this trend continues. Must be all the rain that is making people give up.
BTW, anyone want to buy a 2000 GT or a 1996 Cobra? May be willing to trade for GMC Sierra.

Yup Trucks rule!! I need to drop a lightning motor in my Screw!! Then it will be bad azz!!! :D
But I will never sell the coupe!!! :nono:

ASD said:
Get off your a$$ and make it happen.:stick:

All in good time, my son. I have had both vehicles for a while. I never said they both ran! The Bronco Deuce is much easier to push without the terd 2.9L boat ancor it used to have! I just need the lift kit, driveshaft, and 33's.

Jon said:

I must be the dumb one, we just picked up a '94 GT for Michelle to replace her '03 GT, a convertable no less ;)

Attachments

• 2156080-R1-002-00A.jpg
    2156080-R1-002-00A.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 2156080-R1-008-2A.jpg
    2156080-R1-008-2A.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 77
Thanks, it is really clean for a car it's age, and I was surprised not a single drip or leak on the drive home from eugene. I'm not sure if I like the wheels or not, they are pretty unique and with the green/tan/gold color scheme it doesn't look bad. You can't really see it too well in those shots but the center caps actually have gold pony's on them. I've never seen gold trim on a mustang before :shrug:

Jon said:

Sounds like a good idea Jon. It will need to be diverse and not allow crybabies or sandy vaginas. Well maybe not diverse enough to allow Subaru owners :rlaugh:

WaterPog said:
You can't really see it too well in those shots but the center caps actually have gold pony's on them. I've never seen gold trim on a mustang before :shrug:

It is fairly rare, though I can't remember if it was a dealer thing or an owner-made modification. "Parts thief" had gold trim on his red '95 GT hard top. If you want some extra gold trim pieces, you could see if the hillbilly's in Florence have completely stripped the car out. Congrats on the purchase!:nice: