New Owner 05 Saleen s281 #365

fireman41

Jul 19, 2010
Good day to you all and let me say how happy I am to have bought my Saleen. I have always wanted one but could never afford it. I got a great deal on this one but I have some concerns.

The saleen has 61k miles on it (a bit high for my taste but its in great condition), the gas gauge is not working (the dealship is going to fix this) and the passenger door upholstry is peeling off (dealer to fix this aswell)..

I guess my real concern is, am I going to be looking at alot of problems with this car in the near future? It had only one owner and it ws his daily driver but I am still concerned. Does anyone know the issues with this model? Its not SC or E it is in great shape.

I love it already and am hoping for a a perfect running ride. Thanks for listening to me being nuerotic...I am normally not this way but....maybe you all get the point.

If you need any info I will give it. I know this is a general question but I am looking for some general answers so I can start to collect info..

What is really coems down to is reliability. I have been am f150 owner for years and jst wanted a stang. FOrd has never let me down. Maybe this is buyers remorse...hmm dont know..I jst dnt want to get stuck in a money pit.

Thanks,
Fireman

• Sponsors (?)