New Parts for the Stang? Have questions

BurninRubb3r

Apr 8, 2009
Hey guys, my brother finally got a raise (after 4 years you'd think it was about time), and am looking to blow some extra cash. He wants to make his interior less stock, but his radiator is about to go so he should probably be smart about where his money goes. For now... :p

I see that American Muscle is now carrying a Mishimoto radiator specific to the 79-93 AT Mustangs and we're willing to give them a chance. My buddies all have had good experiences with them (some 'stang owners, some honda-heads), so we will go ahead and pick one up this Friday (Payday! :nice:).

Random question, does anyone know how much extra coolant the radiator takes? We want to be ready when the time for installation comes. Here's a link to the product. If anyone can help, let me know.

Ford Mustang Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1979-1993 Automatic, by Mishimoto

• Sponsors (?)

I just bought the mishimoto kit from 50 resto im pleased with it so far, it finally have me the cooling capabilities to reinstall my air conditioning today. Fit was good but with the electric fan did not come with any directions, and a bag of bolts and other assorted parts, i winged it lol