New parts!!!

02nightmaregt

To hell with your Mustang, I want to see your HOG!
Jul 1, 2007
Southern Indiana
Ok so i just dropped my car off at the shop to have my FLSC's, Tokico struts, and MM c/c plates installed. Also having my spare tires put on the front and an alignment done. Im telling ya i've had these parts for a while now but because of work and the lack of an air compressor(for the strut install) i havent been able to get it all done. The guy told me it'll be done either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. Can freakin wait, it's gonna feel like a whole different car. I'll update when i get her back.

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet! Yea i probably need to reinforce my torque boxes. I already cracked one of my torque boxes. Im soooo effing pumped about how its gonna ride after i get it back. After 8 months of neglecting it due to work its in need of some attention.

You should be thrilled when it gets back. The FLSFCs make such a huge difference by themselves, the car will feel like new.
I would suggest getting the torque box fixed now though too. Don't wanna rip it out of the car. :shrug:

I know i can't wait. Well i broke the torque box like two years ago, so its, obviously, fixed now. If i had thought about it i would have gotten the reinforcement kit before it went into the shop and had them do that too.

*UPDATE*
Ok so i just got her back home and washed up:banana:(sorry no pics right now the camera is being teh ghey). HOLY CHIT:jaw:, I can actually accelerate in turns:rock: They didn't paint them()subframes) so that was the first thing i did when i got home, was spray paint the welds. I went from lowered with no c/c plates, alignment, or struts, to all that plus subframes. Oh and newer tires. I didn't give it hell yet, i just drove pretty normally to get it home but i can tell its much more capable now. It's even smoother from a normal take off. Im sure all you guys that have them already know what im talking aboot but im just so happy now:D