NEW PIC- Intercooler piping- opinions?

Here is a custom piping setup I made up over the weekend. Im trying a same side air to air setup.
Ignore the BLUE 90 , the company sent me the wrong color and the black replacement is in the works.....

What do you all think??

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

If I'm too lazy to spend 30 minutes to put the blower back, no way am I gonna want to polish more :rlaugh: I plan on doing it before Tuesday is over with :nice: Got a trans install and dyno day coming up later this month, the season snuck up on me. I think it's because the weather is regressing :(

well it was worth a try! And YES I too have fallen behind. My deadline is may 1st, when I need to start cruising around to break in the motor/new blower. Then it can be tuned!! (going to be scary). I am going to have to work long nights to get to where I should be. Ill let you know once I get the monster started.

:D I hate when things creep up on ya. Usually I'm fine w/timing but not this time. I still have time to catch up but hey. Provided my trans arrives before next weekend, Saturday or Sunday is the install day, then next Sat. is my tuning day, and the following weekend is the first show of the year at MU in CT. Bam, bam, bam, just like that :crazy: Then I think I can ignore it until the next show :rlaugh: April is just busy!

The engine is looking awesome, man. The piping makes it even better. I like that intricate look, it's just badass.

Ha! the day someone includes their injectors to coordinate with their color scheme will be a sad day for their engines air fuel ratio!! Nice fake out DMAN you had be going for a minute.

As for the boost loss... I plan on losing 2-3# max, but in turn I will drop my intake temp, so the HP loss will be minimal. I am still mocking up the intercooler side piping , and have AN fittings to make for my oil lines etc etc. I am far from finished.
Once finished I will be a ruthless pic whore.

My set up is very close to yours, I run 2.5" intercooler piping, a 22.5"x12"x3" intercooler, 2.95" blower pulley and 6.87" crank. Made around 9psi at around 5800 rpm, which is what i made for boost before the intercooler with the stock 3.33" blower pulley.