New pics after hood scoop and a wax

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Havent posted any new pics of my car in a while so i took a few pics of my car after i washed and waxed it. Had the scoop put on a while back not sure if any of you remember but heres how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

We'd all like to have functional shaker hoods I am sure but for those of us who don't have the pleasure of owning a Mach 1 and don't have a thousand plus dollars to do a shaker conversion like some posters, the non-functional scoops look damn good to me!

I like the car, although I've honestly never cared for chrome/polished aluminum rims on white.

Other than that minor thing, I like it. +1 for the gauges!

thanks guys i appreciate the comments! Yea the headlight covers are only temporary till i get around to buying a nice set of black or clear corners.

I really like the spoilerless look too, makes it look more sleek like a bullet i think

the car looks damn good Deft. got a few questions. did your car ever come with a spoiler? or did you have the holes filled? i need to get mine filled and im not looking forward to spending the money. also, how much did you pay total for the hood scoop, painted and installed? im debating getting one, or just getting a whole new hood since mine has a lot of rock chips. do you have any side pics you can post?

EDIT: got any close-up pics of your 4.6 side badging? where and how much? install hard?

My car originally had a spoiler, all you do is unbolt it and you can buy little plugs like these at home depot. What i did is i bought some silicone glue to seal the plugs to keep water from coming it, all in all i think it took me about 15 mins to do. Very easy.
attachment.php

Heres a closup pic of the badges, again those were easy to install but you have to be careful the stock ones are a pita to pry off. I accidently scraped the paint a little by the badge when i was taking it off, use a screwdriver with a towel wrapped around it or something. I bought them off ebay btw
attachment.php

The hood scoop i bought off ebay already painted, if you look close its actually oxford white instead of crystal white but you really cant tell and I actually think it looks good that way. I bought it for 120$ off ebay and I had a shop install it for 75$

Nice stang.

I tried taking my spoiler off but I had ugly rings on the paint where the bottome of the spoiler came in contact. Couldn't get them off, I'm probably just going to get the holes filled in and painted at a body shop.