NEW PICS FOR SPRING!!!

iwashmycar

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 7, 2004
Columbus, Ohio
Well it was nice out finally so i thought id go get a few shots off... The only differences since any last pictures I have taken are some red '5.0' badges that are like 2/3 the original size, and 03' GT leather seats all around. Enjoy!

View attachment 388965
View attachment 388966
View attachment 388967
View attachment 388968
View attachment 388969
View attachment 388970
View attachment 388971
PICT0805.jpg

PICT0803.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice, how the F did you fit those seats back there?

I used the plastic inner structure that the stock seats had. I basically took both the new, and stockers apart. I slid the stock support into where the 03 one was, and then cut out the back where the stock latch goes. Since I already took the black stock carpet off, I came up with a way to attach it on top of the 03 seatbacks.

Lol, i know its a lot of stock vs. 03 stuff, but by just using the stock structure, which is what they mount to in the car and also how they fold down, they work just like stock, and now look as close to it too because i used the stock carpet on the back. When they are folded down you cant tell they are 03's.

I also couldnt find a pic showing the top very well ( i need to take more lol) because they still have the plastic piece where they would latch in since they were in a coupe. One guy put in rear headrests to remedy it

anyway i took pics as i was doin it incase somebody else is going to try it that way...

EDIT: i found one from the back, and also one of that plastic structure part being pulled out..

View attachment 388946
View attachment 388947

i'd leave her alone, man. looks real good. you passed me the other day. looks better in person.....

really? lol. Were you in your mustang? I have never seen somebody from these boards around.

and with the cobra R idea.... I really want to try it out, buuuut the caps are really quite expensive and I am scared that i won't be able to polish the lip good enough.

It would look sick though...minus the brakes :(

View attachment 388888