mikepic2.jpg

mikepic3.jpg

mikepic4.jpg

mikepic5.jpg

mikepic6.jpg

mikepic7.jpg

mikepic8.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Spector, how did you run the wires for your A-pillar gauges? I've never really fought with it enough to find the actual way to do it, but my boost and temp gauges have the wires running out the door through the inner fender. I haven't had time to take the dash off. It's nothing like my Cobra where the stuff just unbolts......on the newer cars, how do you do it??

well there is a seal that runs between the door edge and the dash its rubber you can pull it back and gain access to the gap to run them back behind the dash... tight fit but can be done then i just ran them back by the fuze box and out the fire wall hole.

ty for the compliments, yes it is a FR500 steering wheel, its really nice much better than a gt leather wheel or the sport package v6 leather wheel you get. the bumper came from www.bumpers.com but they went up on their prices, i got the cobra front prepainted for 169.00 bucks. www.gefracing.com is probalby one of the best places to get one now, due to it comes with fogs you are paying like 160 for the bumper and 140 for fogs and what not, saves you a good bit.