New Pics of my 05 GT Mach 1 Inspired Look, hood scoop installed.

sasscuba

Dec 24, 2003
Tulsa Oklahoma
Will be functional Ram air just as soon as I figure the best way to run the plumbing.

46817802.100_0223.jpg

46817834.100_0225.jpg

46817843.100_0226.jpg

46817848.100_0227.jpg

46817853.100_0228.jpg

46817863.100_0229.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Cool!!

You're still ahead of me on this Mach 1 theme. I get my hood stripe and trunk lid accent stripe put on tomorrow, which gets me my look until I've saved enough for an RKSport hood. Then I'll have that painted black, have the rear trunk lid painted black, have my black replacement spoiler repainted, and remove the Xenon taillight blackout insert and have it painted black between the taillights too.

I still can't decide on the side stripe. I like the one you have but I wish it continued behind the rear wheel to tie in the black chin spoiler and rear spoiler. A BOSS C stripe may be in the cards after all...

We gotta get them black louvers for the rear and 1/4 glass too!

John

Good looking car Scuba. I plan on going with the chin spoiler as soon as I get the money. I'm also going to change the hood on mine but having a hard time deciding which one to go with.

Mine is the same color but no stripes on it.

Looks awesome.. :cheers:

Original ones will not fit. offset is not right. The ones we have are machined on black, to kind of give it the Magnum 500 look. They also have them in chrome, and I believe machined on silver. The center caps can be changed. I'm waiting for an answer back from AFS right now as to which will fit, but I think they sell some, so I should have an answer soon. I too, want the black with tribar and running horse, I hate the snake. But they were cheap and different caps aren't too much, plus this was the only way to get this style of rim.

They were $595 from AFS wheels. http://stores.ebay.com/AFS-Wheels

Scuba, car looks great! I like it.

I really like the Mach 1 wheels on the 05. I didn't care for them much on the actual MACH 1, but they look right at home on the 05 body.

The Ford wheels will fit, just as any 99-04 wheel will. But the 05s use a deeper offset, so the 99-04 wheels stick out of the wheel well a bit. If AFS is making 05 specific replicas, that would be the best bet :).