New pics of my 94 Cobra

Here's a few shots of me in drag form.

25216240742.jpg

25216195140.jpg

25216240692.jpg

And here's a shot of my fastest timeslip. Im on the left and my buddy with his 95 vorteched mustang is on the right.

Picture172.jpg

Attachments

• 25216240742.jpg
    25216240742.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 51
  • 25216195140.jpg
    25216195140.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 25216240692.jpg
    25216240692.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture172.jpg
    Picture172.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Sponsors (?)

I like the painted mirrors, that's a good 60ft with your power some high 1.4s are attainable but keeping the car streetable I know is a big thing for you. Keep up the hard work that cast iron headed motor is flying.

wow that things f'n clean! underhood = wow wish mine was that nice. wish I had a painted intake like that, dont like my polished one, too hard to keep it looking good and clean. love the stang man...but please ditch the flaps!

We'll I just ordered some baseline suspension components from Kevin Slaby.
They should be here in a few days, install, and then back to the track!!
My Granatelli uppers that I was using were cracked almost nearly in half!:shrug:
Im real excited about using the basline stuff!!:nice:

I bought the Pro-Launch #1 upper control arms w/ the spherical's and the relocation brackets and the track locater to center the rearend and make the uppers more rigid.
I'll post up how it does, which im sure I will have a good experience w/ this company.

How come you're selling them? I'd be interested if I had the cash right now. I take it you never drove that car on the street though with those brakes you have and the Bogarts and all that. I'm trying to find someone that has used them in a real street car. I want to know if they're a strictly drag only type setup or what because I like to go to the track pretty often, but I like to do some spirited driving on twisty back roads and also want to get into some open track events. I like to drive my cars as much as possible and I like to take it on road trips, too. About the only thing that'll stop me is snow/salt.

How come you're selling them? I'd be interested if I had the cash right now. I take it you never drove that car on the street though with those brakes you have and the Bogarts and all that. I'm trying to find someone that has used them in a real street car. I want to know if they're a strictly drag only type setup or what because I like to go to the track pretty often, but I like to do some spirited driving on twisty back roads and also want to get into some open track events. I like to drive my cars as much as possible and I like to take it on road trips, too. About the only thing that'll stop me is snow/salt.

I have the pro launch kit #1 kit and a street ARB. I don't have any complaints on the street. I drive in on the highway and on the twisty back roads. I cant tell any difference between them and my old adjustable uppers. I think he even makes a set with poly bushings in one end now too. I use my car as my DD during the summer. Useually put a couple thousand miles on it. If you want to buy this kit and have any questions just shoot and email to kevin. If he thinks he can help he'll let you know, if he thinks his kit won't help he'll tell you. When I first contacted him my car was hooking hard and I was just looking to improve my 60's. He told me he'd be happy to sell me his stuff but didn't think it was going to help me. Any guy who's honest enough to tell me upfront his product probably isn't going to help me gets a big :nice: in my book