New Pics of My 98 gt

beater98

Apr 6, 2011
Lot of time and sweat I have put into this car... I enjoy it !!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Sponsors (?)

Actually I am not trying to pedal it on here!!!! My wife has to have a mass taken out of her throat and I have a HIGH DEDUCTIBLE INSURANCE PLAN $ 2400.00 TO BE EXACT.... So read into it how you want . I have given some suspension advice on here also. I will not call anyone elses car RICEY either. So Forum moderators can ban me etc. I just think the pot is calling the black here so I will not stoop to your level!!!! Maybe I will su F**k off.

It is a civic ... Why must you ask? Seriously , why are there so many on here that like to downgrade others cars. If I don,t like something I am not going to be arrogant about it. I do have a sense of humor. but personally my car is as just as nice as some on here that are degrading it. I do all the work myself and even painted my own car . It gets driven on nice days and I am a capable mechanic. So please remember when you are making fun of someone elses ride look in the mirror and think of how you want to be treated...

Original 03 cobra wheels stamped 03 on the back of the wheel....

Huh... I thought the 03-04 Cobra's came with 17's... not doubting you I just haven't seen a 94-04 car with 18" 03-04 Cobra wheels... looks sweet!

Is that a Mustang or a Honda Civic? I can't tell...

Grow up dude, there's no need for that...

It is a civic ... Why must you ask? Seriously , why are there so many on here that like to downgrade others cars. If I don,t like something I am not going to be arrogant about it. I do have a sense of humor. but personally my car is as just as nice as some on here that are degrading it. I do all the work myself and even painted my own car . It gets driven on nice days and I am a capable mechanic. So please remember when you are making fun of someone elses ride look in the mirror and think of how you want to be treated...

:nice: some of the body mods are certainly not my taste, but whatev... to each their own. Sorry you have to sell it man.

Front and rear fascia's were beat all to hell. This car is a budget build less that 7 grand in ivested total. Even the rocker panel moldings were trash! I only have $250.00 in the body kit which is alot cheaper than cobra pieces. Top speed on the car so far with 4:10 gearing is 142 mph in a 1/2 mile!