Roush New pics of my Faleen over the weekend down in San Diego

I got off at work at 12pm on Friday so I drove down to San Diego for some new pics down in coronado and the gaslamp area.

http://www.bluegt.com/xmas/ - 33 photos

04.jpg

18.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome pics!!! You've got an incredible looking car...great job!

I'm actually vacationing down here in San Diego right now staying at the Hotel Del on Coronado. Spent some time in the Gaslamp Quarter a few nights ago...love it here in San Diego!

I really like those DPE R05 wheels. Those 18x9's up front have a good amount of lip on them!

Thanks everyone,

Yea, they are the dpe r05's (www.dpengineering.cc). I would have liked to have enough clearence for brembo caliper's on the front but nothing I can do about it now.

The del was right by the first location I was at. I shoulda gone down to the other spot in Coronado, it has a nice view as well. Next time I want to go up to downtown L.A. and hopefully find a good shooting location.

DSCN2642_Medium.sized.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2642_Medium.sized.jpg
    DSCN2642_Medium.sized.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 61
Great pics! Santa brought me a Canon DSLR D400 (XTi) 10.1 MPix. I can't wait for the spring to go out there and see what kind of pics I can generate w/ it. Those pictures are really good. I too love those wheels. I was holding out for a set of HRE's, but yours look really nice. How do they compare in price?

Great pics! Santa brought me a Canon DSLR D400 (XTi) 10.1 MPix. I can't wait for the spring to go out there and see what kind of pics I can generate w/ it. Those pictures are really good. I too love those wheels. I was holding out for a set of HRE's, but yours look really nice. How do they compare in price?

It would have been around $850 more for the HRE 18x9/18x10 445r's in polished and that was with a 25% off HRE discount.

Nice Pictures Shaun! :D Your car looks Awesome no matter if a Model is hanging all over it, a nice back drop in the back ground or just plain sitting alone! Keep up the nice shots!