New pics of stang

• Sponsors (?)

The left is fuel pressure, and the right is air/fuel (I have one for boost, just no blower yet which will replace this guage). I bought them from Summitt. I plan on dumping the stock cluster for digital in the future as well (not a daily driver).

i have a question on the digital gauges.....how fast do they change?
meaning, on a boost gauge for example, wouldent the numbers be unreadable when it jumps up in boost? im thinking like a digital multi-meter vs an analog one?

Because i like the digital look, but dont know how functional they are

WhiteDevil: Yes, its the AFM switch panel. Currently only 2 are being used. 1 for my SpeedCal, and 1 for my two digital guages.

GreenMustangGT: The fuel pressure guage seems to read accurately. It matched what a mech. guage was reading on the fuel rail, so I really havent questioned the accuracy of them since. As far as not being able to read boost fast enough, the analog guage I had on my ranger sure didnt move all that quick to 8lbs, so I doubt it will on the mustang either. I'll try to get a short vid of the fuel press guage if you want to see how it rises/falls.

edit:
Click here to see the guage in action. With the car off, the base fp was 3lbs, which is what you see at the beginning of the movie. I turn the ignition off/on twice and you can easily see the fp hit the regulated 35lb and then bleed back off to 20lb.