New pics of TangerineGT96's Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

Pennywise2 said:
Congrats Jason you will love the VT stage 2's. :nice:

If they ever get put in.... :nonono:

They had some bad problems yesterday, after they had the cams in finally.. the motor was siezed up, it wouldn't budge. They said the cam journals are too big, but I call :bs:.. I think he's got the cams in the wrong sides and he's tightening the cam girdles down WAY too far. :nonono: :mad: :(

jasonh_86 said:
If they ever get put in.... :nonono:

They had some bad problems yesterday, after they had the cams in finally.. the motor was siezed up, it wouldn't budge. They said the cam journals are too big, but I call :bs:.. I think he's got the cams in the wrong sides and he's tightening the cam girdles down WAY too far. :nonono: :mad: :(
WTF man? This really blows. I dont wanna be the one to say it but Im gonna. If they're having this much trouble just installing the cams, Id be worried about the damn thing running right once they do get them installed.

helty said:
WTF man? This really blows. I dont wanna be the one to say it but Im gonna. If they're having this much trouble just installing the cams, Id be worried about the damn thing running right once they do get them installed.

Yeah.. I started getting sick to my stomach when he ran into those problems.. he was like "wtf?.. why is it doing this? WTF!!!".. he kept adjusting and re-adjusting.. then finally measured the cam journals and they were all too big to even spin in the bearings :(