New pics of the 03 and GF's stang

Hey guys,

Heres some new pics i took recently. I took them with my video camera so the quality isnt the best. I couldnt find my digi cam at the time.

I have video footage of the burnout that i will post sometime..

Tell me what you guys think..

picture_001.jpg

picture_002.jpg

picture_003.jpg

picture_007.jpg

picture_033.jpg

picture_037.jpg

picture_041.jpg

picture_035.jpg

picture_053.jpg

picture_045.jpg

And a pic of the gf....

picture_014.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys..

RIO5.0 said:
Nice rides Jesse...Both of em.... :D

Hows life with the Cobra?? Damn nice looking...still miss that SN... :D
Neighbors musta loved that holeshot.... :nice:

I love the cobra, great car for sure.. And man the thing is fast as hell.

I didnt do the brake stand in my neighborhood lol, i did it at some pretty unpopulated area, just didnt wanna have trouble with the cops.

I do miss the 95. I miss having something to work on... Not much to do to the 03, maybe a solid rear end next year(want an IRS?) and thats about all i have planned.. But im happy i dont have the 95 at the same time, because i would still be dumping money into it, which im not with the 03.

Hows ur car? Up for some street night shakedown runs soon??

Must be kinda nice to not have to add parts to make it fast enough...just drive the freakin thing...
Ya I'll be up soon....Got some stuff to add for some extra sack hopefully..I have some 24s and a Accufab 75 to add to, just for grins.....i may wait and get a chip burned when I add them in....I got some LCA's to add also...I gotta line up some DRs this time around....I know Charlies got so he'd lend me....
Seen him lately??? He must have one hell of a set-up from this Winter mods...

Looking good Jesse! (including the cars! LOL) I wish I was in your position of not messing with the car... it seems like that is all I do lately.

Andy- as for Charlies car... just you wait until he debuts it! I had the pleasure of catching a sneak peak at it 2 weeks ago in person and all I can say is OH MY GOD! :nice:

Thanks guys.

Andy- i havent talked to charlie for a week or so. Im sure he will let u use the DR's, those things hook great :nice: Im gonna try to go next week or the week after on a street night, since there are no T&T's for a while.

Paul - i heard the bad news about your motor from charlie. Sucks man, can u swap the valves urself or have ed do it? U gotta hide some money from the wifey :D

Nik_95Cobra said:
Awesome Jesse..The car and the girl. Would you do the 03 if you had to do it over again? I've recently been tossing around the idea of an 03/04 over my 95.

Yea i would. If you can afford the payment/insurance do it.. I really didnt realize how "old" my 95 was/felt until i had the 03. Plus with a few bolt ons the car will make big power for realitvely cheap. I got my car redynoed last week, thing has 425rwtq at 2k rpms lol, man it feels nice!

I'm going to let Ed do it just in case the valave seats need addressed, and I don't know what springs I am going to have to run yet. Some require cutting the spring seat larger and that I can not do. I don't know what I'm doing yet with the car, but better be quicker when it hits the streets again!

Sleepy McNastee said:
Cool pics man. That reminds me, I need to do a big burnout to break in my new drag radials.

Is that pic in your avatar your gf? I'm guessing yes. Anyway, she looks like a keeper. :D

Tape it! I love burnouts haha.

Yea thats her..

Mike- I never did get to do a nice brake stand wihen i had the 418 in. I wish i had, and taped it cause that thing was louuudddddddddddddddd. I cant wait until yours is up and running!

Im hoping to get the heads and cam installed this weekend, I got the bottom end put back together last weekend. Im still waiting for the intake and exhaust, but they should be here in the next week or two. Check out my website for pics...The block is no longer yellow btw :D

I havn't done a burnout with my new tires yet so they got pleeenty of tread left for a nice smokey burnout! :D I gotta try not to do too many tho since these tires cost over $500 for 2 :nonono: