New pics of the stang

Quikstang

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2000
Orlando FL
Eh, I was bored.. keep in mind I am not a professional photographer.. lol. :D Anyone know how i can post more than two .. I got 3 or 4 more...

Attachments

• 2601525_1_full.jpg
    2601525_1_full.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 2601525_2_full.jpg
    2601525_2_full.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

Yea, as far as the gap in teh doors, it bothers the HELL out of me. I dont like it, just never got to a body shop to get it looked into. As far as the headlights.. I think the camera picked that up, because they are perfectly clear in every other pic, as well as in person. ;-). Its pretty much a track only/Cruise in car at this point. Thanks for the comments though.

yea, my suspension is pretty simple... Factory upper and lower control arms, FRPP C - springs which lowered the car quite a bit, and Lakewood 50/50's in the back, 15x8 draglites I think they are 5.5 backspacing with Mickey T 275/50's. I had to roll the rear fenders pretty good to keep my tires in 1 peice. Like I said, its simple and the car went 1.72 60ft on my old BFG's. the mickeys hook A ton harder, but I have not been to the track yet with them. Thanks for the complements. GTRich.. I am def going to PM yo uabout that info, cause that is the only thing that bothers me about my car.. If i can fix that.. Its game on. ;-)