New pics....

• Sponsors (?)

Hey CobraRed_96_GT,

Wanna go take Pictures at the Oakley Interplanetary Headquarters in Lake Forrest?

IMG]http://americahurrah.com/images/tomountains.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://americahurrah.com/images/afar.jpg[/IMG]

we would have to go on a sunday when nobody is there

only if we can drive up on those walkways, lol. Seems like there's nothing else around it that we can shoot after tho. So i'd hope it'd work out

dyn002_original_744_580_pjpeg_274_e57d9978b25193cac0d8a98e73380a45.jpg

Cobra_Red and SRT Handz, i would say a good meeting place for that weekend would be at the BLOCK, its off the 22 west and the 57 South Frwy. Its a good spot because were in the middle of everything then.

The Block is one of the BIGGEST bust spot ever There are now Smog camera check points all around the block.....They are trying to bust people for no front plate and smog violations :notnice:

The pics next to the water & the spot with the Graffiti are right on 160 near walnut grove....The pics by the Bridge are in Rio Vista right where 160 & 12 intersect. & the ones with the rolling hills & country in the background are near Suisin City/Fairfeild right off hwy 12.

I love those back roads off HWY 160 & there are many great spots out there to flick it up...the outskirts of Elk Grove out by Wilton are good spots too....

The pics next to the water & the spot with the Graffiti are right on 160 near walnut grove....The pics by the Bridge are in Rio Vista right where 160 & 12 intersect. & the ones with the rolling hills & country in the background are near Suisin City/Fairfeild right off hwy 12.

I love those back roads off HWY 160 & there are many great spots out there to flick it up...the outskirts of Elk Grove out by Wilton are good spots too....

yeah, that highway is loaded with great weekend cruise areas and pic locations. Prior to joining the Army, I was dating a girl in Pleasant Hill so I took 160 and 12 to get to her house instead of sitting in 80's traffic. :nice:

yeah, that highway is loaded with great weekend cruise areas and pic locations. Prior to joining the Army, I was dating a girl in Pleasant Hill so I took 160 and 12 to get to her house instead of sitting in 80's traffic. :nice:

Thats one of my favorite cruise routes...

that seems kinda out of the way, unless u mean u took hwy 12 from I-5 in Lodi, & then cut up hwy 160 to antioch & up hwy 4 to Concord??

The Block is one of the BIGGEST bust spot ever There are now Smog camera check points all around the block.....They are trying to bust people for no front plate and smog violations :notnice:

i was just suggesting there, we hang out, chill, just for us to meet up, then from there we can go to that oakley place to photo shoot, I only picked the block cause lol, its an obvious place. however, if you know of another good place, im still down fur sure man.