~New Pics~

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by mikevm78, Feb 19, 2008.

1. P1010061.jpg
    P1010060.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    P1010054.jpg
    P1010056.jpg

Yes i know, Mach 1 chin spoiler. LOL :nice:

2. Nice stance! I would rebadge it "hotlantic" blue.

3. car look beautiful man.

4. looks great. i really like the termi wheels!

5. Bad a$$!!! I always wondered what my car would look like with 03 cobras and tinted headlights lol.

+1 on the atlantic blue. Best color ever.. is your spoiler moved back?

Check out this post of my car to see what yours will look like with a chin spoiler since we both have the same car lol. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=738540 I love how low yours is man :nice:

Awome car!

6. Car looks awesome man.

7. Damn dude! Your car is slammed! lol.

And I thought my car with Sportlines was low.

8. Thanks everyone!

WOW another 2000 Atlantic Blue GT :nice: Not many where i live, ive seen 1 other one since ive had this car. And yes the spoiler is moved back 2 inches. I got the drop springs off craigslist NEW for 60 bucks :D

Next mods hopefully are a tuner, chin spoiler and 3:73 gears. Then its saving time for the KB 2.1

9. no, 03 cobra spoiler instead of mach1 spoiler!!!!!!!!!

10. The drop is perfect!

+1 Atlantic Blue!:nice:

11. Your car's stance is great. I can't wait until I can afford my suspension work. I hate having the 4x4 look :(

12. Nice

wouldve been better in Sonic Blue haha :D

13. hahaha. I was going to tell you to buy a chin spoiler but I guess you are way ahead of me. Nice car. Clear corner headlights are a great visual mod you might want to consider.

NOW BUY THE DAMN CHIN SPOILER.

14. Great stance, nice color.

15. I like you car, it's very nice. I had those wheels and loved them. They were so easy to clean....miss them.

16. chin spoiler bought and installed!!!!:nice: New pics next time the sun comes out in Washington. So like maybe July :rlaugh:

thansk for all the great feedback!

17. Can't wait to see it man.. Awesome purchase:nice: makes the front of the GTs look sooooo good

18. what tires are on the rear?