New pics...

I had Jeremy from Meguiar's give the car a facelift, it needed a high speed buffer..10 hours later, and its never looked better..Sorry no bikini models with these:D
Gianna 2008 005.jpg

Gianna 2008 008.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks sick man - have you thought of painting the chin spoiler to match the paint of the car?

Also - that grill is SOOOO nice... I love it. What is the model and where did you purchase?

Thakns alot...I have thought about painting it, but it goes good with my flat black stripes I have, Tough to see the stripes in the pics cuz they are kind of like ghost stripes...

I bought the grill from Cervinis, and honestly it could be better, the finish of it is about a 6 out of 10..$140 or so I dont remember..

Gotta love a good shine.

i had my car looking like that once oh not so long ago... and when i had it parked downtown, i came out... and a taradactil (sp) $hit on the hood!! Seriously right on the side of my hood scoop it measured about 6 inches in diameter. nasty. it took an hour to clean the dried up, baked on, mess off and re-wax the hood by hand.

Looking good Billy. Can't wait till the show in 2 weeks. I don't no if I will enter my car becasue the engine bay looks like crap.

Thanks man..I have the perfect remedy for a dirty engine bay, so you WILL enter that puppy in the show:D..Ill fix that right up for ya..Give me a pm with ur number and Ill call ya, or stop by the showroom..

I would LOVE if that grill were around in a metallic black of some sort. Keep my front all black, to match the lights :)

I am going to powder coat mine flat black this winter..I too like the all black look:nice: