New Plenum test on the way!

• Sponsors (?)

wms004 said:
so it'll still be posted monday?

That will all depend on how busy Ken is. I have e-mailed him the dynos, temperature data charts, and digital pics. He will have to compile the article, send it to me for proofing, and then publish it.

I'm not gonna make promises for Ken, because it's a lot of work, but it should be up by Tuesday at the latest.

Matt

Matt when ya gonna do the plenum tests with an s/c ?

Just kidding, but I wonder if the best plenum for n/a is the best for an s/c car too. Just curious. All the T & J guys are getting a Dragon for their s/c cars. Thanks for all the time, effort, and $$ put into this test :nice: One of you other guys (Cotton B, or Dallasgt01 ) want some free BBK u/d pullies to dyno ?

68 & 00 GT said:
Matt when ya gonna do the plenum tests with an s/c ?

Just kidding, but I wonder if the best plenum for n/a is the best for an s/c car too. Just curious. All the T & J guys are getting a Dragon for their s/c cars. Thanks for all the time, effort, and $$ put into this test :nice: One of you other guys (Cotton B, or Dallasgt01 ) want some free BBK u/d pullies to dyno ?

I think your right, Tim told me to get the dragon for my n/a. I would imagine it would work the best on a supercharged engine and n/a, only making more power with the s/c.