your own pocket just to get the actual numbers :nice:
It will help fellow stangers that might do the the plenum swap
fined witch one suits them best. :nice:

Xanax said:
Thanks, 03trubluGT for doing the testing on the plenums out of
your own pocket just to get the actual numbers :nice:
It will help fellow stangers that might do the the plenum swap
fined witch one suits them best. :nice:

Well, this test didn't prove a concise winner. It did show what worked best on my car, a typical bolt on GT.

I did my exhaust first back in May of 2003 so that anything I did to the intake side would be given it's best chance to perform.

I'm VERY happy for the number in my sig for the mods that I have done. The car was blessed from the factory in some manner. It responds to every mod that I've done.

Exhaust 23 HP/19 TQ, Pullies 6 HP/6 TQ, Plenum 7-10 HP/7-10 TQ.

I'd like to go with heads and cams, just deliberating on whether I should or not.

Looking for the article to be finished today.

Matt

Matt[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Matt, but I've got to call :bs:

JK! I hope it's done today, I've been following this post for what seems like an eternity!!! Good work, everyone definately appreciates your hard work, money, and time spent away from your family.......my email is [email protected], put the winner in the subject line!!! :D

JOHNS01GT said:

Matt

I'm sorry Matt, but I've got to call :bs:

JK! I hope it's done today, I've been following this post for what seems like an eternity!!! Good work, everyone definately appreciates your hard work, money, and time spent away from your family while doing this.......my email is [email protected], put the winner in the subject line!!! :D[/QUOTE]