New Seats with Pics

D-BOI

Mar 26, 2009
Metro Detro
Well i just got my seats back from the upholsterer today. The old nes were in terrible shape however he showed me that they were real leather and they were tough as hell. The new material used is not so it is slightly weaker but i love it and they look and feel awesome.

Here is a few pics of what they look like.

stangseats003.jpg

stangseats004.jpg

stangseats005.jpg

Friday im getting the speedster cover back form the painter and then my car will be complete look wise

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys,

Yes a lot of the foam was replaced because it just fell apart the upholsterer said when he was removing the old leather. Now its nice and soft and sturdy, before everytime i took a hard right turn i would slide out of the seat because the left support was non existent the metal part had come thru.

Did you get the back seat recovered also?

no i did not because i wanted to see the guys handywork, and im happy with it plus, my speedster cover is getting painted and i doubt i will ever drive the car without the speedster on therefore the backs will always be covered

Hey looks awesome, how much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking. I would like to do that someday.

man to be honest with you the guy didnt charge me anything, because he is a family friends but i need to ask him how much material was so i can at least pay for that.

Those look killer! :nice:

With that combo I would paint the doors to be like the 94-96 pannels that are black from the seperation line on up. Always liked my 96 Cobras interior better then my 97 and they were both saddle. It was the upper black part of the door that made it look cooler. :shrug:

Those look killer! :nice:

With that combo I would paint the doors to be like the 94-96 pannels that are black from the seperation line on up. Always liked my 96 Cobras interior better then my 97 and they were both saddle. It was the upper black part of the door that made it look cooler. :shrug:

yea i was thinking about that and also replacing the tan floormats for black ones