New Shelby, but by a different Shelby

• Sponsors (?)

My notch could take it! :rolleyes:

That is just insane!! I rode in a 600HP Nascar driven by a professinal instructor. We went 167MPH at 9,000RPM's around Michigan International Speedway!! That was insane!! I couldn't imagine going 90MPH faster than that!!!! It was crazy too...the actual NASCARS's are 800+HP, and go about 190+,- at MIS.

Can you imagine traveling 256MPH!!???

That is incredibly impressive! Im still waiting for someone to test one of the 1000+hp Saleen S7 TT's though, i have a feeling that they'd be amazing all-around performers, possibly better than the veyron in every way except maybe comfort.

My notch could take it! :rolleyes:

That is just insane!! I rode in a 600HP Nascar driven by a professinal instructor. We went 167MPH at 9,000RPM's around Michigan International Speedway!! That was insane!! I couldn't imagine going 90MPH faster than that!!!! It was crazy too...the actual NASCARS's are 800+HP, and go about 190+,- at MIS.

Can you imagine traveling 256MPH!!???[/QUOTE]

how fast dose a commercial plane fly? ive done that :)

I just shared this article with saleenster earlier! That back road in Washington is where..... A FRIEND I KNOW has gone 160 in his fox... Its a GREAT road for that! :nice: