New stable for the ponies...

• Sponsors (?)

Thankfully i'm too tall to fit in most freezers. Unless you weren't planning to put me in in one piece. =/ You're sick I tell you. Congratulations on the sweet azz crib BTW. You're going to need more room to babysit Elijah.

lol ^ frainkie...your a funny chick

Haha, I try... :D

Thankfully i'm too tall to fit in most freezers. Unless you weren't planning to put me in in one piece. =/ You're sick I tell you. Congratulations on the sweet azz crib BTW. You're going to need more room to babysit Elijah.

LMAO, well, since you're a father-to-be, I'll let you live. :nice: Thanks, It's a sweet house. Too bad the garage is full of busted ass cars. LOLL

Can barely take the Capri out of gear anymore. Won't disengage all the way. I made it to Darkwriter77's house then Walmart then home and I couldn't push the clutch in all the way. Had to let it sit for awhile then had to literally STAND on it to get it in gear to pull it into the garage.. :nonono: It seems like it gets bad after driving for a long period of time. I'll be driving my '04 tomorrow. It's still not fixed either. :bang:

Dang it Frankie time to sell the '04 get a rental car for a month or two and pimp that capri out. You got a legion of supporters here!

*gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, '04 belonged to my parents. I wuv her. :p

FfffffrrrraaaannkkkkYyyyyyyyyYy!!!!!!!!

tttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkeeeeeeyyy!!!111one!!

Some of the most brilliant minds there are work in the aviation field. I have a lot of respect for them. My uncle was a helicopter mechanic in Alaska. I took a lot of pictures at the aviation museum if you ever want to see them. :D