is just downright ... FUGLEY ??? :notnice:

The tailights look like something on an import :eek:
or
I don't know what :scratch:
but
I sure don't like how they changed it :Word:

Grady

• Sponsors (?)

This has been a common consensus among most of the Stang fans I know, actually. :shrug: Even my mom MUCH prefers her 05 to any 2010 or 2011 on the road (visually, of course! :D).

Personally, I love the new look! :D The rear end I'm more indifferent than anything, but the front end on the 10 and 11, I'm in LOVE with. I always thought the S197's looked great, but the noses were just HUGE. I love the new 'slim' look of the front ends. :nice:

Who are you? :cheers: Good to see you my friend!

I also prefer the gen-1 S197's myself. It takes me awhile to warm up to things however.

Fox = boxy straight lines
sn95 = curvy rounded lines
new edge = boxy straight lines
s197 = boxy straight lines
10+ = curvy rounded lines

from what i've seen, most of us sn95 guys love the new style. personally i'm not that much of a fan of the 05s, the new ones are where its at. i loved the 10s since the first time i laid eyes on them. The back end is meh but thats its only detractor. I do find it funny though that the tail lights from the 10+ are now being made to fit into the 05 cars and they are selling decently at AM.

I love everything about the 10+ EXCEPT the back end. I can deal with the tail lights, but the angle of the rear looks so wrong to me. Instead of leaning forward, it should be straight up & down like our cars. Then the 10+ would be perfect to me.