new stang!

ironmedic

Mar 18, 2003
Puyallup, WA
i helped my girl get a 2001 black GT with a tan interior. it comes with the good ole torque thrust wheels, aftermarket cd player, lowering springs, flowmaster catback kit, and tinted windows. this thing is sexy! black tint on a black car! woot! ill see if my girl wants bigger wheels later on to fill in the wheel gap. we picked it up at mallon for for 13k with 64k miles on it. i did my kelly blue book homework and scored it right in the range we expected. she is in love with this car and so am i. only her and i will drive it LOL! she is teasing her friends with it. chicks+stangs=teh hotness! :SNSign:

she says she doesnt want to do much work to it but i give her a couple months and she will be dying for mods. she is gonna get mod fever from me LOL! i convinced her that the car needs a short throw so we are all over that. she agrees on the short throw at least LOL!!

Attachments

• 01mustang.jpg
    01mustang.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 01mustang3.jpg
    01mustang3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Sponsors (?)

ironmedic said:
i helped my girl get a 2001 black GT with a tan interior. it comes with the good ole torque thrust wheels, aftermarket cd player, lowering springs, flowmaster catback kit, and tinted windows. this thing is sexy! black tint on a black car! woot! ill see if my girl wants bigger wheels later on to fill in the wheel gap. we picked it up at mallon for for 13k with 64k miles on it. i did my kelly blue book homework and scored it right in the range we expected. she is in love with this car and so am i. only her and i will drive it LOL! she is teasing her friends with it. chicks+stangs=teh hotness! :SNSign:

she says she doesnt want to do much work to it but i give her a couple months and she will be dying for mods. she is gonna get mod fever from me LOL! i convinced her that the car needs a short throw so we are all over that. she agrees on the short throw at least LOL!!
Would you be intrested in trading me center caps for my aftermarket cobra ones? :shrug: nice stang :nice: peace

john:p

Nice!!! I wanted a black 'stang, but this white one had everything I wanted in it...GT coupe, black leather, manual, Mach 460, low miles, low price, and local (Iowa, when I bought it). So I just settled on white.

damn, i was selling my 2000 gt bright atlantic blue gt with 10k less miles for 11k. mach 460, grey leather, deep dish bullets, ect.

this is john in lacey if you dont recognize my name now.

281pony said:
damn, i was selling my 2000 gt bright atlantic blue gt with 10k less miles for 11k. mach 460, grey leather, deep dish bullets, ect.

I hade a 98 BAB stang John and I can say I got more compliments on that color than any other car. If I had the money:( I would be ALL over that. ALL over that. Someone with a pair of eyes will see it and want it for sure. Best of luck.

I do love the black ride though ironmedic!

281pony said:

lol u change your name like underwear bro! how are u affording the insurance on your cobra? yer nuts haha! i got into an argument with my girl over the 03/04 cobra. she was like "who would pay $25-30k for a used cobra from 03/04? u can buy a new car for that!!" and i told her that it is a cobra and it is worth much more than she thinks. she likes lexus and keeps telling me it is worth alot of money cuz it is a lexus. we had a nice long debate haha!

stock50LX said:
Looks good. Start working on her to take it to the track. Or are you going to buy a fox body for that?

this thing will just be a daily driver for her. she might want to make some track runs but i think she might be a little nervous. i will take her to some drag nights and she can watch. i might even drag it for her so she can see. i might still look for a fox body to drive around for the track or just to have. i miss having a stang haha!