New stangnet Member

DStang99

May 11, 2009
Florida
Just bought a 99 mustang gt :D . Thought it would be cool to join stangnet and show it off.

1999FordMustangGTBlue014.jpg

SDC12716.jpg

SDC12735.jpg

SDC12715.jpg

2.jpg

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

do the free mod first and move your spoiler back like so :nice:

dentfree.jpg

HDR2.jpg

hdr6.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2117-1.jpg

then after that extremly easy chore, buy a mach 1 chin spoiler, then lower that beast!

I love that color...car looks great man! :welcome: and thanks for giving me the oportunity to be a whore!

Thanks
Yeah your car looks Awesome with the spoiler moved back.
How do you do it? Just unbolt it and slide it back?
How Much do you think i should lower it?
Wheres the best place to buy spring?

PS NICE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YEAR IS IT? Where can i get those side gt decals?

:SNSign::SNSign::SNSign:

What mods do you have ? , and your rims look like they are off a S195 , what size tires are they , look huge?

Lets see some pics of the engine !

No Performance mods yet just flowmaster Exhaust.
But i had a few things done to the exterior Tinted rear tailights-Windows and Bought Aftermarket Head light.
I will post pics of the motor when i get off work but nothing special just a bone stock 4.6
The tires are p225/55/17 in the front p235/55/17 in the rear. Dont know what the wheels came off came with the car. But i think they look good

Thanks
Yeah your car looks Awesome with the spoiler moved back.
How do you do it? Just unbolt it and slide it back?
How Much do you think i should lower it?
Wheres the best place to buy spring?

PS NICE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YEAR IS IT? Where can i get those side gt decals?

:SNSign::SNSign::SNSign:

thanks man! mines a 2000

yep, just unbolt it slide it back, and drill a hole or too...not as bad as it sounds...if you dont want it as far back as mine there is already a pre existing hole under your spoiler for the front 2 spoiler bolts to go in ans it's about 1" behind the hole its in now.. i drilled about an inch behind that hole, then i had to drill holes for the rear bolts... its really not as bad as it seems... shat, if your in FL, i may just go and help you do it if i get time next week lol...ill find the writeup on how to do it and post it for you :nice:

as far as getting it lowered, that's more your taste.. i say buy some sportlines or H&R supersports and drop her to the ground, but a lot of people on here like the prokit and steeda springs! you'll just have to look around and see what you can find. ebay and forum classifieds are your best friend! you should be able to find the gt decals at a junk yard or on ebay or something too

oh and get an off road h for that beast, it will sound mean as chit!

*EDIT* found spoiler link. go here
Mustangworld - Move your Mustang wing back

thanks man! mines a 2000

yep, just unbolt it slide it back, and drill a hole or too...not as bad as it sounds...if you dont want it as far back as mine there is already a pre existing hole under your spoiler for the front 2 spoiler bolts to go in ans it's about 1" behind the hole its in now.. i drilled about an inch behind that hole, then i had to drill holes for the rear bolts... its really not as bad as it seems... shat, if your in FL, i may just go and help you do it if i get time next week lol...ill find the writeup on how to do it and post it for you :nice:

as far as getting it lowered, that's more your taste.. i say buy some sportlines or H&R supersports and drop her to the ground, but a lot of people on here like the prokit and steeda springs! you'll just have to look around and see what you can find. ebay and forum classifieds are your best friend! you should be able to find the gt decals at a junk yard or on ebay or something too

oh and get an off road h for that beast, it will sound mean as chit!

*EDIT* found spoiler link. go here
Mustangworld - Move your Mustang wing back

DRILL A HOLE IN MY BABY ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i will keep the spoiler where it is right now. Moving it back looks Great but i don't think im ready just yet to put a drill to my baby.
Maybe in a few months. but thanks a lot for the link.

Yeah if im going to lower it i will definitely drop it to the ground or real close to it.
i will look around and see what i can find.

I really don't know what exhaust is on my stang all i know its flowmaster and it sound like a beast.
Do you think off road h will sound better then flow master
:flag: