New Steeda Idler Pulleys

Steeda has come out with a new product for the 96-04 GT. Idler pulleys that are a direct OEM replacement. I have never seen them installed. If any of you have them please let me know. They appear to be all smooth no ribs and the same size.
Looking at my motor i have 3 but one is larger than the other two so i am confused about them being a direct replacement. I have a supercharger so they must remain the same size. Anybody here have these?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I have these, just for the looks.

There billet with replaceable bearings.
100_1467.jpg

And the matching PS pulley.
100_1537a.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1467.jpg
    100_1467.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1537a.jpg
    100_1537a.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 61
The stand alone one works great, the one on the factory tensioner not so well. But does fit great on the one from NAPA and it gave me the opportunity to polish the tensioner.

100_1534a.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1534a.jpg
    100_1534a.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 65
Jeff,

After seeing your pulleys i thought they were from WazeeI have a 2000
Saleen mustang with the 4.6L 2v. It looks like i would need 2 smooth tensioner pulleys and 1 six rib idler pulley and 1 power steering. Would you please confirm if this seems correct to you? I am learning what pulleys are what just by looking at my engine. Thanks for sharing your experiences with these pulleys.

Regards,

Barry

Jeff,

I bought some pulleys like you did from Fiore Performance. They are very nice and i had to purchase the Napa Auto Parts tensioner for the that pulley to fit. It was not clearing the tensioner from ford but the Napa one is great!Glad you posted the info about the Napa tensioner.:D

Thanks,

Barry