New times...

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 2, 2003
Sea of Tranquility
My last run of the night...actually made it into the 3rd round of braket racing but I didn't hang around. I didn't feel like sitting out there until midnight. Anyway...

1.935...60' Spun some launching at 3500...ET Streets hook but I didn't this time
8.88....1/8
13.827 @ 103.02

The mile an hour seems high. I had one other run at 102 and the other 3 were high 98's but the temps were in the low 60's with the humidity around 30% so it was some good weather. Over all I'm happy with my still NPI car and 156K on the clock.

• Sponsors (?)

COramprat said:
My last run of the night...actually made it into the 3rd round of braket racing but I didn't hang around. I didn't feel like sitting out there until midnight. Anyway...

1.935...60' Spun some launching at 3500...ET Streets hook but I didn't this time
8.88....1/8
13.827 @ 103.02

The mile an hour seems high. I had one other run at 102 and the other 3 were high 98's but the temps were in the low 60's with the humidity around 30% so it was some good weather. Over all I'm happy with my still NPI car and 156K on the clock.
its about time rick!!
i knew you could finally do it.just let me know when you wanna run faster than that and i'll drive the car for you.just by switching the driver to me will net you a 13.6 or better:lol: mustangs are to take over GOI.
one day i'll get off my ass and talk to you guys about joining.
charles

trikeffex said:
its about time rick!!
i knew you could finally do it.just let me know when you wanna run faster than that and i'll drive the car for you.just by switching the driver to me will net you a 13.6 or better:lol: mustangs are to take over GOI.
one day i'll get off my ass and talk to you guys about joining.
charles
OK...you drive mine and I'll drive yours. Deal...

And yea...you should join up. We need more Stangs in the club.:nice:

trikeffex said:
he can't leave on the mat because he is a girly whirly:lol:
:Zip2:

I hope to get back out again but the temps are just going to get hotter. I'd go tonight (temps in the 60's again) but my son has a baseball game. I think this will be the last of the decent weather for the rest of the summer.

Here are the rest of my runs:

1/4 mile.......................1/8 mile....................60'
[email protected]@78.56..............1.935
[email protected]@80.74.............1.875
[email protected]@77.98.............1.952
[email protected]@78.06...............1.948
[email protected]@80.28..............1.96

Not sure why the 1/4 trap speed is so high on a couple runs...it doesn't match up with the 1/8 traps in relation with the rest of the runs. :shrug:

The only gear I powershift is 4th...the rest are release and jams.:D

whenever you wanna run a 13.70 or faster just let me know and i'll drive for ya:rlaugh: then i'll let ya drive mine and you'll know what it feels like to run in the 11's:lol: you know i gotta mess with ya rick.but hey didn't i tell you that the dynotune would help way more than the mail order tune?
charles