New tires on the truck

The Factor

Jul 12, 2003
beaverton,oregon
Just bought some 33inch Toyo tough country MT's. They look pretty beefy with a real aggressive tread pattern. I could of went with 35's but without a higher lift kit I dont think it would of looked as good and filled the wheel well up to much. Plus this way it still clears my garage door height, barely and dont need to change gears or have the computer reprogramed. I think im ready for some mud and snow now and when these pricey tires wear out i'll probably do a 6 inch lift and 35's or bigger with a drop ladder so I can still get in :D heres some pics http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/CX3ev9FP

• Sponsors (?)

saleenster said:
Looks Good Factor. Missed you last night bro. Should have brought that tonka truck out to the coffee joint:nice: We shall one day meet again and smoke us a good ole stoggie:D
Thanks Cory:nice: Bummer I wish I would of known I'd of went up there I ended up crashing early. I still got that stoggie its the only one left in my humidor.Wright now shes at 69% humidity waiting for us to fire them up:nice:

The Factor said:
Thanks Cory:nice: Bummer I wish I would of known I'd of went up there I ended up crashing early. I still got that stoggie its the only one left in my humidor.Wright now shes at 69% humidity waiting for us to fire them up:nice:

Cool, perhaps we can get a chance soon as my wife is working the next few wkends so I will be free. I will hit Sand Lake at least one of them but a starbucks night is good:nice:

sn98gt said:
cool, they ride incredible for mud tires as well! I'm very happy with mine.
Ya im impressed on how they ride to.I've heard a lot of good things about them and ride quality like you said for a mud tire is unreal. Looking at them though you'd think other wise, its a real nasty, mud throwing, snow flinging looking tire:cool:

Other than the chrome rims, they look a lot like the tires on the Humvees I drive. Did I tell you I hit a small ditch so hard I dented the inner fender well...?:D Probably have to have the mechs redo the alignment now but at least I didn't lose my gunner...:flag:

You need to mount a .50 cal on a pedestal mount now Ed... Or at least install gun ports like your work truck has....:uzi:

I'm in Europe on leave enjoying the sights... tight jeans and high heels seems to be the official hottie uniform. There are at least twice as many hotties over here per capita than in the USA... Or, I've been overseas too long...:flag:

jordanvraptor said:
Other than the chrome rims, they look a lot like the tires on the Humvees I drive. Did I tell you I hit a small ditch so hard I dented the inner fender well...?:D Probably have to have the mechs redo the alignment now but at least I didn't lose my gunner...:flag:

You need to mount a .50 cal on a pedestal mount now Ed... Or at least install gun ports like your work truck has....:uzi:

I'm in Europe on leave enjoying the sights... tight jeans and high heels seems to be the official hottie uniform. There are at least twice as many hotties over here per capita than in the USA... Or, I've been overseas too long...:flag:
Thas kool Jordan im glad your getting a break and having some fun, at least long enough to enjoy the sights:D as far as gun port holes hmmm dont give me any ideas. Wow you must of really nailed a good size ditch to Barry the tire in the wheel well. That hummer must have some awesome wheel travel or it did momentarily:D lol:nice: :flag:

I sure am happy with my toyo's I am running the 295-70-17 on a set of 17x9
wheels that look like the weld cheyene plan on lifting 6 inches and going with 37-13.5-20's:nice: but that will be a little since will be getting the turbo kit for the 2000 GT hopefully in 3 to 4 weeks:nice: