New to area, any get togethers left this year?

Cobra_Chick

Oct 18, 2006
Portland, OR
Hi everyone, I just moved here from Boca Raton, FL. I was at Cheesecake Factory in Beaverton last weekend and met someone there with a yellow Mustang GT and he pointed me to Stangnet. Sounds like you guys meet at a Starbuck's in Beaverton on the weekends?

~Julie

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet Julie, I hope you enjoy the cameraderie and good info you can glean from the many knowledgeable people who are on here. Since I am one of the few who still HAS their 2003-04 Cobra....:D I will gladly offer any advice I can.:flag:

Cobra_Chick said:
Hi everyone, I just moved here from Boca Raton, FL. I was at Cheesecake Factory in Beaverton last weekend and met someone there with a yellow Mustang GT and he pointed me to Stangnet. Sounds like you guys meet at a Starbuck's in Beaverton on the weekends?

~Julie
Was your car a white 97/98 Cobra with a tan top? I was at the mall last Saturday and saw a nice Cobra. I drive a lowly yellow V6 right now, but if the weather is nice we do meet at Starbucks on the weekends. Events are scarce this time of year because the weather starts to turn icky once September hits.

Welcome, but beware the leg humpers that always show themselves in every thread posted by a woman in the NW forum.

Mark your calendar right now for the third weekend in July next year. The Mustang Round-Up in Bellevue, WA (just east of Seattle) is a four day event that is not to be missed. More details as we get closer.

Again, welcome to the neighborhood.

tehnick said:
Was your car a white 97/98 Cobra with a tan top? I was at the mall last Saturday and saw a nice Cobra. I drive a lowly yellow V6 right now, but if the weather is nice we do meet at Starbucks on the weekends. Events are scarce this time of year because the weather starts to turn icky once September hits.
No, it's a red 2003. Where is the Starbucks?

Attachments

• mybaby.jpg
    mybaby.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 95
2004MysticCobra: Thanks for the pm.
Wythors: lol, oh the internet leg humpers. :p It's funny cause they never know if you are 5'6" and 120 lbs. or 5'2" and 260 lbs.
Npower: welcome to you too then :)
Juiced: this is very depressing weather compaired to back home. :(

Cobra_Chick said:
The track in Portland? What time does is start? It would be fun to meet up with you and Misha! I haven't met too many new people in this area yet.
~Julie

We go to PIR at Delta Park off I-5. It starts at 6 but we wont be there til 7 or 8. Yeah let me know if you want to meet up and I will give you my number.