New to area, any get togethers left this year?

breakemlose said:
Did I say I use cars to get girls? Nooo. Heh well maybe i do! :) Here is a picture of me standing next to my uncles car. I usually stand next to nice cars like this and nod at girls walking by. Whenever questioned by them of course i say it's my car and get their digits.

91-lamborghini-side.jpg

BTW Girls remember after me posting the pic remember one at a time. I can't handle too many girls PMing me a day.

THATS NOT YOU... thats for sure!!!

you are better looking :p

Attachments

• 91-lamborghini-side.jpg
    91-lamborghini-side.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Sponsors (?)

By any chance do you go to the Art Institute of Portland? If that is you in your avatar you look a lot like someone that is in my Color Theory class. You may have seen me around, my name is Jackson. I would love to check out your Cobra one of these days:hail2: I drive an 01 GT right now. LtR

01stang4.6 said:
By any chance do you go to the Art Institute of Portland? If that is you in your avatar you look a lot like someone that is in my Color Theory class. You may have seen me around, my name is Jackson. I would love to check out your Cobra one of these days:hail2: I drive an 01 GT right now. LtR
Hey Jackson, yes I go there. Are you going to class today? Maybe we can meet up. Look for me over in Janette's (the loud obnoxious one) group.
TTYL,
~Julie

ps- I am the dark haired one in this pic.

Attachments

• meandsteph.jpg
    meandsteph.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 70
Nice Julie has a date already. She's a good pimp! :)

Julie I want to have more game than nintendo teach me the flirting ways!

Nope wife's sweet stang that's me in the pic in las vegas last weekend. You must of had beer goggles when you saw me last or got me mixed up with someone else like that hot hunky man of meat Jon.

Cobra_Chick said:
Hey Jackson, yes I go there. Are you going to class today? Maybe we can meet up. Look for me over in Janette's (the loud obnoxious one) group.
TTYL,
~Julie

ps- I am the dark haired one in this pic.

Yep thats you he he. I wont be going to class today, trying to finish up a project, but you know how that goes!!!! Next week you will defintely have to take me for a ride in that thing, it must be night and day campared to me GT. See you then:nice:

wifesweetstang said:
Julie,

I got your email, Sure we can meet up for coffee this weekend, I live in vancouver though so do the other girls, Ill see if they want join. We can have our OWN mustang meet!!! LOL.. If you want we can come out that way. Ill PM you my phone number.

Misha
p.s. 3 cars doesnt count as a meet mish :D

j/k