New To Forum, Introduction And Thanks For Access

Hello I am new to this forum and wanted to start off on the right foot by saying hello before jumping in with lots of questions. I'm thankful to have access to all that this site has to offer and look forward to contributing however I can.
I work on my cars in my shop in Western Pennsylvania and run a humble side business out of it (nights and weekends when I can) restoring and customizing antiques and classics. Last summer I helped my wife find her first Mustang. Its a 1967 Coupe, original 6cyl car now powered by a 390 with a 9" out back (previous owner installed). During a parts-car purchase (actually two coupes) for spares for her car I came across a basket case 1967 Fastback roller (just a rusty shell, but worse). Its a 289 2bbl, automatic car and has a later model 8.8 rear installed by one of the previous owners. No motor or trans included.... like I said just a rusty shell. Yes I am ambitious but I can do the work and I finally got my 67 Fastback and I got it very cheap.
So now that I have my future project and a couple of parts car coupes I am beginning my search for the parts that I will need to build this car the way I want it when space is free'd up in the shop.
Thanks in advance for any help that you all can give me along the way. We'll be talking.
Daran

• Sponsors (?)

Heyo my name is Kenneth. I own a Black 2000 gt that's seen better day. I live in Las Vegas and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of a trustworthy engine repair shop here in Henderson/Vegas.

Hello I am new to this forum and wanted to start off on the right foot by saying hello before jumping in with lots of questions. I'm thankful to have access to all that this site has to offer and look forward to contributing however I can.
I work on my cars in my shop in Western Pennsylvania and run a humble side business out of it (nights and weekends when I can) restoring and customizing antiques and classics. Last summer I helped my wife find her first Mustang. Its a 1967 Coupe, original 6cyl car now powered by a 390 with a 9" out back (previous owner installed). During a parts-car purchase (actually two coupes) for spares for her car I came across a basket case 1967 Fastback roller (just a rusty shell, but worse). Its a 289 2bbl, automatic car and has a later model 8.8 rear installed by one of the previous owners. No motor or trans included.... like I said just a rusty shell. Yes I am ambitious but I can do the work and I finally got my 67 Fastback and I got it very cheap.
So now that I have my future project and a couple of parts car coupes I am beginning my search for the parts that I will need to build this car the way I want it when space is free'd up in the shop.
Thanks in advance for any help that you all can give me along the way. We'll be talking.
Daran
Oh ,i have to see some of those Antiques and classics .I am an antique and classic collector my self and i have several .Get you a thread started in the Classic Tech forum when you are ready to start your 67 rebuild ,i have built several 67 -68 and would be glad to help if i can . Welcome to Stangnet