New To Mod Mustangs

ByAnyMeans89

Oct 7, 2016
IMG_5944.JPG
IMG_5993.JPG
IMG_5731.JPG
IMG_6002.JPG
IMG_5944.JPG
Hi I'm Aldo and I have a 97 mustang gt. I bought this thing in terrible condition but after 6 months it's finally driving. Here is all I've done

Pi heads
Pi intake
Cms stage 1 cams
Long tube headers
X pipe
Sct x4
Tubular rear suspension
Tons of body work and fresh paint

The car sounds amazing. A buddy with a Mach 1 loves how my gt sounds over his.

This weekend I'm installing mmr stage 2 heads and new clutch.

Next year I plan to do a bored over 5.4 with some dss cnc heads I have.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet man.

Very nice mustang!

Take some time to look around the '96-'04 subforums. You'll find lots of fellow gearheads there.

Start a new thread about your car with plans you have for it's future in the general talk section.

Good to,have you with us, good luck with your plans.

Reactions: 1 user
That was a pretty lucky find. Usually when I see mustangs in my area for sale they are modded in the wrong way. Mine was in terrible condition. The paint looked like charcoal, it had no power, and it wouldn't stay running.

That was a pretty lucky find. Usually when I see mustangs in my area for sale they are modded in the wrong way. Mine was in terrible condition. The paint looked like charcoal, it had no power, and it wouldn't stay running.

Dang that sucks man. I got lucky about getting this car. I didn't even plan on buying a Mustang. It kinda just happened and I couldn't pass it up. The previous owners knew what they were doing. Its got a lot of mods

-4.10 gears
- o/r x pipe with longtube headers
-Basani Catback
-Strange adjustable shocks/struts
-Upper and Lower control arms
-Stage 2 cams
-Ported TB
-Cold air intake
- Aeromotive fuel pump
-MGW shifter
-Mcleod clutch and flywheel
-A built TR3650 Trans rated for 700hp ( I installed this and the new clutch and flywheel)

There are more mods that I am forgetting.