new to nitrous just need some input

The good thing about the zex kit is the ease of install. It is easy to mount the box in a "hidden" place if desired. I had my kit wired in a way that was difficult to trace down, however decided to just mount the box and electric window switch (with gear lock out which is awesome on street tires) on the intake shroud so I could remove it all at once if headed to the dealer for warranty work.

View attachment 221285

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't figure that a heating pad would generate enough heat to actually warm the bottle to a desired pressure. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Mine didn't. It was an old pad and never got "hot", just warm. If the pad was able to get hot enough, and you could securely attach it, I could see it working.

Mine didn't. It was an old pad and never got "hot", just warm. If the pad was able to get hot enough, and you could securely attach it, I could see it working.

I saw a guy out at HRP one night with a power inverter and a heating pad he literally bought at CVS/Walgreens on the way to the track. Had the box in his trunk. It was hilarious. And it got the bottle up to 900psi (took a little while though, but I think most warmers are the same way).

He took it out of the fabric and ditched the totally rad baby-blue color it came with.