New to stangnet

Modenausa1

Aug 29, 2011
Tampa
Hello all,
I've read this forum as a guest for a lttile while and decided to join up...seems like a good crowd. I've been a part of some forums before but got tired of every post turning into an argument about spelling and grammar...aka tamparacing and Orlandoforums.. But getting back in the scene because I'm purchasing my 5th mustang..ordering from the factory the way I want it..call me crazy but its just because I can't find it at the dealerships the way I want it.. Base 12' gt..cloth interior..(tired of leather).. 3.73 rear ..standard breaks.. I built it for 32 and some change plus tax and such but its what I want . Plans for this are pretty simple..wheels and tires..intake, axle back, tune and short throw shifter..should keep me happy for awhile. Previous owner to a 90' lx 5.0 vert w/ basic mods.. Had a 94' gt, 97 gt vert, and my pride a 98' gt..had a 5.4L swap with a vortech s trim, injectors, fuel pump, steeda suspension, 4:10 gears, all the other basics. Sold to a friend who lost control of it and hit a wall at the track..Also had and 01' gt that got wrecked.. Glad to be apart of a mustang lover forum. Take care everyone:nice:

• Sponsors (?)