New To Stangnet

Jerry S.

Jul 15, 2014
I have had my 2013 GT manual convertible for a year as of May, 2014. This is the first high performance car I have ever owned, about time now that I am in my 60s! The wife and I had a ragtop years ago that we loved and that was that! Have never regretted the purchase. Great car to drive. Took it on a road trip of over 1400 miles and averaged 25.4 for the entire trip. Amazing given the power this car has to give. Mods have concentrated on appearance for now to make it a little different from others out there.
Mustang 1.jpg
Mustang 3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have had my 2013 GT manual convertible for a year as of May, 2014. This is the first high performance car I have ever owned, about time now that I am in my 60s! The wife and I had a ragtop years ago that we loved and that was that! Have never regretted the purchase. Great car to drive. Took it on a road trip of over 1400 miles and averaged 25.4 for the entire trip. Amazing given the power this car has to give. Mods have concentrated on appearance for now to make it a little different from others out there.
Welcome and happy belated birthday to your gorgeous ride, Jerry S.!

Deysha