New to Stangs!

Hello All!!

I am new as of yesterday to the world of the Mustang GT. I had a 95 Tbird with the same engine/trans set up, so im use to the mechanics, but the car as for the car as a whole, i was wondering if there was anything i should look out for with my 04' GT. It as 30800 Miles on her! Thank you in advance!!

• Sponsors (?)

In your case, I'd watch out for leaks and bearing noise. With so few miles, I would guess the car spent a lot of time sitting without being driven.... seals and bearings tend to dry out and go bad when the car isn't driven.

Congrats on the Sonic Blue! Got 58k on my 01 my self :) If you keep everything aintained you should get over 200k! It should have a 3650 tranny so I would change the tranny fluid per the TSB. Someone more familiar can help you find the info but I think they made a fluid level change that is supposed to save the synchros alot of problems!

Congrats on the Sonic Blue! Got 58k on my 01 my self :) If you keep everything aintained you should get over 200k! It should have a 3650 tranny so I would change the tranny fluid per the TSB. Someone more familiar can help you find the info but I think they made a fluid level change that is supposed to save the synchros alot of problems!

I got the Auto trans, i know to def use merc V