New toy keeping me distracted...

BlownFiveLiter

have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Chicagoland
Yes my friends, there's a new toy in my garage that's keeping me busy, and away from the Mustang. It's a 2000 Kawasaki ZX6R that I bought a week ago with only 725 miles on it (it has 759 on it now). Apparently, some guy in his mid 40's (not saying that's old) got it new, never rode it, and sold it back to the same dealer he bought it from back in 2000 after storing it there all winter. This is also the first time my Mustang has graced Stangnet, since I've never put any pics up. Unfortunately, these pics are mostly of the bike, and the 'Stang kinda took a backseat in these pics, since I was taking the pics of the bike. Enjoy! :D

2000_ZX6R_1.jpg

2000_ZX6R_2.jpg

2000_ZX6R_3.jpg

2000_ZX6R_4.jpg

2000_ZX6R_5.jpg

2000_ZX6R_6.jpg

2000_ZX6R_7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah... I've been bad. For the record, I'm only counting the posts I've gotten in tech (minus the ones I lost with the crash), so I'm still under the 600 post mark :D It's more like 2 years on here and no pics of the car :bang:

Nice find! Another thought: Some guys like the idea/image but soil themselves when they try to ride (lack of experience). Only going to the corner coffee shop every Saturday keeps the miles down.

Now be like Chris (And Andy I think) and go enjoy! You guys get bikes and stop coming here. :D

I have no gear (or a license) to ride it yet. That's just been several trips around the block, and one trip to the gas station 3 blocks away, so unfortunately, that's all the miles I can really do. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts because I just keep doing laps around the block. I still have every intention of being around here, although I've been floating the idea of selling the 95, looking for the charcoal grey 89 notch that I've always wanted. If I sold the 95, I could pay off the bike immediately, and then only have to worry about one vehicle payment again. I definitely need to pick-up some hours at work to get my checking account a little more on the plus side after putting a little more down on the bike than I was looking to.